IASE, in consultation with its global stakeholders, establishes and enforces compliance with the highest global professional and ethical standards for sustainability practitioners as well as certification requirements for those aspiring to professional levels.
The IASE qualifications will be designed in collaboration with highly experienced ESG professionals from multiple geographies and sectors around the world and enable holders to demonstrate their technical competence through certification to International standards. There are currently two types of certification, the first (International Sustainable Finance) aimed at the financial sector, with specialisations in the banking, insurance, savings banks and microfinance sector, and the second (International Sustainable Business) aimed at the business sector.
- To increase the loyalty of the organization's employees. • Optimising training.
- Improving the results of investment in education. • Competitive advantages over competitors not committed to qualification and certification.
- Be part of an international group of professionals in ESG.
- Encourage continuous training to expand and update knowledge regularly.
- To actively help strengthen the education of professionals and their clients on ESG issues.
- Create greater consumer awareness of the values of certification standards, as well as the benefits of being advised by a certified ESG professional.
- Support all regulatory and market practices aimed at increasing transparency of ESG services.
- To train, help and accompany companies (customers and suppliers) in their process of transformation towards a more sustainable model.
- To make employees aware of the need to transform their business model, guarantee their future growth and even their survival, as well as their adaptation to new international regulations.
- Prestige: as a sign of professional distinction for clients, employers, regulators, etc.
- Increase business opportunities.
- Commitment to the best outcome for customers.
- Adoption of professional and ethical standards.
- Increasing technical knowledge.
- Be part of a professional register at ESG International.
- CPD: Commitment to continuing education.
- Be able to demonstrate a level of knowledge and skills based on recognised standards.
- Advantages derived from the training and education process itself.